How to join
printable page here
- Go to the NNGA.org website- click on the “Junior Page” (of course you already did that or you wouldn't be here)
- Click on “About NNJGA Membership” and read what we are about.
- Click on the Red Link signup for GHIN# If you have read the page you will see it at the bottom or you can Click Here
- Follow the screen, make sure to write down the new GHIN# you will need that later.
- Once you have your new GHIN# go back to the Junior Page
- Click on Sign-ups and Results or use this link.
- Click on the Blue Link-“Go to website for Signups” This will take you the USGA tournament management page
- Click on Register on the USGA TM at the top of the page to register your player on the Master Roster, you will need the GHIN#, email (Parents) and create a password- (remember the login and password as you will need them to signup for Memberships and events. That will be the next step.
Almost done hang in there!!
- On the same page that you Registered you will see a “sign-in/Registered tab at the top of the page on the far right side , click on that fill in your password and email then just follow the screen instructions. You will choose the level your Junior will be playing this season, add your Credit Card information and pay for that level. Now you are in the system as a member level.
- The next step is signing up for Tournaments! You will “sign-in” using the same page, click on the level l, 2 or 3 Schedule then select the event that you want your Junior to enter. (Note: we do not charge your Credit Card for event fees until the deadline date of that event 4 days out from that event. Remember that there is no charge if you pull your junior out of the event before the deadline. After we charge your card it is a done deal. Some exceptions may apply.
That is it!! You are done!!
If you need any help with all of this please give me a call and we can do it together!!
Thank you for joining! See you this summer.