Posting starts March 15th 2015 and goes until Dec 1st, 2015
- Promote voluntary association of golf clubs and course facilities solely for the betterment of golf and to encourage good relations among members of the Association.
- Advance uniform rules and standards consistent with those published by the USGA, especially with regard to the Handicap System, Amateur Status, and Rules of Golf.
- Establish and maintain uniform handicap and course rating systems consistent with USGA recommended procedures.
- Conduct local and state competition and to assist individual member club activities.
- Engage in and promote such other activities deemed to be in the best interest of golf, and amateur golfers in Northern Nevada.